Tuesday, February 17, 2009

thoughts in departure, and everything foreign


Its been a whirlwind...
Everything happened so fast, I think that leaving for Australia seemed surreal.
I remember saying to LiMay and SuPing in the airport,

"feels like I am sending someone else off."
odd feeling, not a very emotional one for me, just odd.

doesnt mean I will not miss my life, family and friends back in Malaysia though. I will, I was happy with what I have then. Content actually. Australia is just a means to fulfill another desired dream of mine, independance. It is not about being free from the watchful eyes of parents, just knowing that Australia can teach me to stand on my own two feet. No family, maid and friends to support me when I am down. Something like that...
Anyway, I decided not to be too hasty in declaring my new, simple blog. Never know, I might not be able to maintain one for long. Who knows, maybe I will forget the password again. So friends in Malaysia, don't freak out it you find out yourself. I just feel like I want this blog to age a little first.

No comments: