Friday, February 20, 2009

#@%^*! grocery shopping in Australia

As the title shows, it is not a pile of fun.
Cancel what I said that supermarkets will take 5-6 minutes walk. It is more like 20-25 minutes.

Imagine carrying loads of bags, heavy with vegetables, bottles of sauce, milk and other weighty loads. AND THEN WALKING BACK (20-25 minutes mind you) WITH ALL THOSE #@%^* BAGS!

Can't imagine? Let me ease your imagination and stir up your sympathy for my poor knees.




MINUS



DOES NOT EQUAL



It not as satisfying since they are not clothes that girls would travel 50 miles and still be as happy. Besides, the heavier it is, the more the clothes.

NO, they are groceries. Vegetables, meat and rice that will enter your body and be excreted out in a non recognisable way in the future. Sure, they keep me alive, but they ARE NOT AS SATISYING. To walk so long, in the hot (not as hot as Malaysia, but still hot) sun, is like living in hell, and doing shopping for HADES. Gah...


I miss my CAR~ boohoo

No comments: