Saturday, March 28, 2009

Look to the RIGHT!!!

because I want you guys to check out NimBUZZ, the coolest thing a mobile can have!

For those who dont know, I got an iPhone recently. It was purely for practical reasons (yeah, it had nothing to do with my lust for the coolest, yengest, most freaking convenient gadget one can ever own)

One of the perks of staying in australia: I can sign up for plans, get a phone free while I pay for credits which I have to anyway. Golden opportunity. Back in Malaysia, all I did was think, oh, apple ipod touch/iphones are yeng, ah well, I wont ever get it. No FAT CHANCE. Who would have thought.

Anyway, with iphone, I can do virtually anything. check mails, skype, read all types of files (excel, word, pdf... you name it), listen to music, watch videos, yada yada. Anything, as long as there is Wifi. And since my place has wifi, and so does the whole of my Uni, this little baby is on full throttle.

I never really considered myself a gadget person, but Apple is genius in products, marketing, brand and concept. I do admire them for their originality. Always first to break in markets and create waves of fanatic followers and adorers. People who hate Apple, generally are just sick of hearing others praise it, and are secretly jealous. This is my own personal observation, give than an Apple product, and they will swallow whatever negative comments they throw at Apple.

nuff praises on Apple, (they did not pay me, I wish), I know I have not updates for a while now. I am so sorry to everyone. I guess who guys have not even bothered visiting my blog already. Anyway, my concern is not my blog, but my friends. That is YOU. I have to keep in contact with you guys. I want to be able to still chat with you guys, but my impossible schedule and my tendency to not be bothered to online has lead me forgotten in many minds of friends (it is true, I have to admit it). I even admit that it is my fault. I am just not good at networking. Making friends maybe, but maintaining long distance once, hard. I know alot of people face the same problem too.

So, (i dont know about others), but my solution to this problem is, NimBUZZ!!!!
This is the application in my iphone that allows me to skype, msn, message blaaah FREE. so, anyone who has anything urgent to say to me, or maybe just wanna chat, or send a message (if I am not online), use this method! Just click on the darn button, it is not hard at all.

Please, I miss all family and friends in Malaysia. It is the only thing I miss actually. I dont want to lose whatever I have created (friendships and relationships) over the years to Australia. I dont want Malaysia to be a strange land. I am reaching out, arms wide to connect with you guys. So if you are bored, reading my blog, drop a message.


loves
Sara
(cherish what you have)

No comments: