Thursday, March 5, 2009

the novels in the internet world

http://www.notsosecretlives.com/

pls, if you are bored and craving for stories to grip you, pls click the above link.

I am no blogger nor writer, only a reader. What use is that to me in this world of productivity-emphasis I dont know. Except, please trust me when I say something is worth reading (unless me and you have seriously different standards in quality and appreciation). I can't be bothered to give a detailed explanation of what the hell it is, except my word that it is addictively good. It is better than most novels, or stories sold in bookstores.

something to think about: Why blogs are worth reading.
Blogs give you the impression, IT IS A TRUE STORY. Ever recalled when you watched a movie that has a touching storyline, and your heart emphatises with the story even more just because it has the words BASED ON A TRUE STORY? Wonder fills you when the story just witnessed from movie/books/novels really happened somewhere out there in this world. When you hear happy endings, or sad ones, or inspiring ones especially, it gives a greater punch, impact because it is NOT fiction. It is no fairy tale for littles girls to sleep with pretty dreams, nor is it empty consolation/inspiration to a person going through difficulties. Here, you can tell yourself IT REALLY HAPPENED. no joke. lol

No comments: