Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho (is that how those dwarfs from Snow White used to chant working together?)


A semester is flying by... 12 weeks feels like only days....and all that Jazz.
It is so cliche, I am embaressed to even write it. But I guess it is so for a reason.


I would like to say 'great working with you guys!' to my marketing team (although only one knows about my blog). Below, I present my team, well only 2 of the 4 because I forgot I brought a camera to camwhore on the last day of class together. EPIC FAIL. Nonetheless, better than nothing. I introduce to you George Cleanthous (Greek, cool right?) and Janice. I hope I dont have to describe how in the picture owns to names mentioned (lol).


p/s: If you guys have been following me on twitter, I showcased George in an adorable beanie (he is real fond of it) before.




I won't say that the we bonded so tight while working our asses off for marketing assignments that we are as inseparable as early lovebirds. BUT, it was a fun and frictionless teamwork nonetheless. I appreciate it all the more when Uni system makes it hard to make friends beyond 'hello, how are you doing?'. Anyhow, I enjoyed knowing you guys. (Especially George and his *ahem* very generous contribution of 50G worth of movies and series, and the recent addition of Smallville season 1 and 2. My head spins when I think how I will be diving into the world of almost endless TV minus annoying advertisements after exams. I cant wait! *insert action of rubbing hands gleefully*)


To my Quantitative Methods A team, you know you guys rock as well. Zoe and Wai Yee on the left and right (Hong Kong and Taiwanese). There is another Aussie born Korean on the team, John... Hmm, I dont think I have his pic. oh wait... I might just have one, where is it? ...

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

..

Oh yes, THERE YOU GO! It is my MOST flattering picture of you!(*chuckles*)

No comments: